DiamondTome™ microdermabrasion --
the "lunchtime" peel"
Microdermabrasion is a medical technique for removing the topmost
layer of skin, leaving it supple and vibrant. The DiamondTome™ Wand, an innovative
technology, removes this skin layer by gently abrading with natural
diamond chips while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells
away in a sterile and controlled manner, leaving a smoother texture
and promoting new growth.
Treatments vary from four
to ten sessions. Microdermabrasion is an effective alternative
to laser or chemical peels. It is non-invasive, non-surgical and
requires no down time. You can resume normal activities immediately after
treatment. In addition your skin is free of redness, irritation
and particle contamination.
Microdermabasion is used to:
- Reduce fine
- rejuvenate sun-damaged skin on face, neck and shoulders;
- reduce age spots on face and hands;
- minimize blotchy skin
- reduce acne, chicken pox scars, and superficial scars
a past injury;
- extract blackheads and whiteheads;
minor to moderate
early aging fine lines around the eyes and forehead;
- reduce hyperpigmentation;
- blend cosmetic surgery or laser treatments.